Experiencing an Outage?
Have a problem with your Aptitude Internet services? Report the issue to us!
We’ll check what’s going on and send you information on how to fix the problem on your own or when we’ll be able to fix it for you.
Did You Know ?
You can sign in to check for outages that may be affecting your services. Should there be a service outage, we’ll provide you with an estimated time of repair completion.
Tips to Fix Issues with Your Service
Whether you are looking to learn how to restore your service after a power outage or are experiencing issues with your Aptitude Internet services, view the steps below to get your services up and running.
Power Cycling your router should help resolve a service issue in addition to help restore your service after an outage.
Learn how to Power Cycle your router & Power Adapter
Turning your router off and on solves most connection issues:
1. Ensure PoE and Wireless router are plugged into power and ethernet cables are plugged in correctly
2. Unplug the power adapter for your cpe and your wireless router from the electrical source
3. Wait One Minute
4. Plug Your Equipment Back In
5. Attempt to Connect to the Internet
6. Report an Outage or Contact Support if still experiencing issues
Call for Outage Information