How Aptitude Internet Collects Your Information
Aptitude Internet collects, and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
- Data insights Aptitude Internet attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Aptitude Internet Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you.
- Enforce Aptitude Internet rights arising from the Agreement between you and Aptitude Internet; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.